Not all socially motivated companies are not-for-profits. As such, we’ve widened our service provision to support businesses with a mission. We offer support in accessing funds and evaluating impact.
Specifically focusing on businesses based in the North East of England, this consultancy service can also help you navigate the available advice, training and funding available to you and your new/growing business.
Our mission is to see you succeed. If there is an organisation that provides the support you need for free, we will ensure you are put in touch with them.
· Meeting to discuss your Business and its future needs
· Tailored research into all available and relevant funding opportunities
· Short-listing meeting to identify the pathway with highest chance of success
Preparing for a Bid
· Meeting to discuss the fund and project
· Project planning the bid-writing process
· Support in submitting the relevant paperwork
· Meeting to discuss your project and expected impact
· Tailored research into the best evaluation partner(s) which could include Universities, specialist consultants or even tapping into Funded Evaluation support programmes
· Coordination services to ensure the evaluation and project plan meet the needs of your impact assessment needs.